…Meanwhile, At the Keene Pumpkin Festival AKA #PumpkinRiot 2014
KEENE, N.H. (WHDH) – Huge crowds including Keene State College students and visitors to an annual pumpkin festival in New Hampshire became unruly Saturday, leading to injuries and arrests. The commotion started Friday, with 42 arrests made. At least …
- I didn’t know there were enough folks in New Hampshire to start a riot.
- I see that tear gas and pepper spray isn’t an #Ferguson exclusive. Speaking of black people rioting….
Keene, New Hampshire’s 24th Annual Pumpkin festival burst into a riot Saturday night, requiring riot cops, tear gas, pepper spray, and even a response from the governor’s office. The festival has a history of violence, with over 140 arrests last year …
- Is it a riot in America, these days? If there are no armored vehicles and snipers involved?
- Those cops in Keene are obviously amateurs in the Small Town Police As Dictators department, compared to the Ferguson PD
- Some people are saying that it wasn’t a riot. Sure, pumpkins are a really stupid reason to act a damn fool, but if over equipped cops show up and start shooting tear gas at you, then you could be in a riot, unless you do it every year, then it’s a tradition; The Swallows Come Back to Capistrano and the Assholes Riot In Keene.